Klingner & Associates P.C.
Klingner & Associates, PC offers a wide-range of professional services including civil engineering, mechanical/electrical engineering, environmental engineering and structural engineering, as well as architecture, interior design, planning, and land surveying and geotechnical/construction material testing services. Our firm has had the privilege in assisting individuals, industrial and commercial businesses, municipalities, primary/secondary and higher educational, and government agencies throughout Illinois, Missouri and Iowa.
Projects designed by the firm have received awards from the American Society of Civil Engineers, Consulting Engineers Council of Illinois, American Consulting Engineers Council, Structural Engineer's Association of Illinois, Illinois Capital Development Board, Iowa Main Street, Steel Plate Fabricators Association, Iowa Ready Mixed Concrete Association and State, Regional and National Environmental Protection Agencies.
Klingner & Associates P.C. has eight regional offices throughout Illinois, Iowa, and Missouri to serve our clients:
Quincy - Galesburg - Carbondale | Burlington - Pella - Davenport | Columbia - Hannibal
- Civil Engineering: Site/Parking, Transportation, Recreation, Landscape Arch., Water & Sewer, Marinas, Master Planning
- MEP Engineering, Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Access Control, Building Automation Systems, Indoor Air Quality
- Structural Engineering: Inspection, Foundations & Buildings, Bridges, Culverts, Dams & Leeves, Shoring, Flood Control
- Water Resources, Drainage Studies, Pumping Systems, 404 Permits, Wetlands, Erosion Control, Dredging, FEMA - LOMA/LOMR
- Water & Wastewater: Treatment Plants, Permitting, Storage, Rate Studies, Grant/Loan, Collection & Distribution, Reports